My Blog List

Sunday 1 June 2014

Da Mek's Workshop - Objective markers


Inspired by this weeks issue of White Dwarf I decided to have a go at making some of my own Objective markers to use in 40K.

After having a good rummage through my Bitz Box I managed to find enough interesting looking items to use for my objective markers.

Bitz found! now to make the markers

Some of the tools I'll need.
I decided to make my 6 objectives a mixture of different items, to reflect the different races in the 40k universe.  As such I ended up with two Imperial markers, 2 Ork markers, I Tau marker and 1 "mysterious item" marker.

The finished markers

This Vox-caster objective marker was the easiest to make and came straight from he pages of White Dwarf.

This downed Tau Drone was also inspired by White Dwarf.  I've added some bullet holes to it by using the hobby drill.

These spare demolition charges/ammo packs make a great objective to secure. 

This is one of my Ork themed objectives.  Could it represent the grave of a fallen Ork Warboss or does it mark the location of a secret deposit of Ork Teeth?


All that's left to do now is to paint, number and base them.  Then they'll be ready to hit the battlefield!





No comments:

Post a Comment