My Blog List

Sunday 8 June 2014

What's on my Painting Table - Objective Markers




In my last Mek's Workshop post I was talking about making some some objective markers for 40K after getting inspiration from an article in last weeks White Dwarf.  Well I've now managed to get them painted and here are the end results.

Objective Markers 1. (an unexploded Ork bomb) 2. (An Imperial Vox Caster) and 3. (A downed Tau Drone)

Objective Markers 4. (An Ammo dump) 5. (An Alien Device) and 6. (An Ork Grave)

The complete set


Hopefully I'll get to use these in my next game of 40K (which will also by my first using the new 7th edition rules)


TIP OF THE WEEK

If like me you like to protect your painted miniatures with 'Ardcoat you can take the shine of it by applying a layer of Lahmian Medium once the 'Ardcoat has fully dried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment