My Blog List

Sunday 24 September 2017

What's on my painting table - Kharadron Overlords Gunhauler



I’ve taken a break from painting up my Death Guard to focus on some of my Kharadron Overlord miniatures.  This is my first Sigma army and at this stage it is still a very small force, but an upcoming Age of Sigma tournament has speared me on to try and complete it so it is approximately 2,000 points in size (and thus allowing me to enter the tournament).  It also gives me the opportunity to start to paint up some of what I’ve already got.  

I thought I’d start with my Gunhauler (as I had already painted its base).  I’ve gone for the Barak-Thryng Skyport as my armys theme as I really like their paint scheme.  Here are the end results.  







Next to finish painting are my Grundstock Thunderers and Aether-Khemist, however I’ve just bought a unit of Deathshroud Terminators, so I may be swayed to go back to painting some more of my Death Guard :P





No comments:

Post a Comment