My Blog List

Wednesday 3 May 2017

What's on my Painting Table - Converted Dwarf Deathroller



As some of you may remember I had been working on a Deathroller conversion for my Dwarf Blood Bowl team, well now it’s all painted up and ready to hit the pitch with the rest of Team rehab (My Dwarf team). 

Finished Deathroller, complete with chipped paint and dirt/weathering effects.

I added some blood stains using "Blood for the Blood God" to show that the roller had squished a few players.  I used sponge to apply the paint as it gave a better splattered effect. 

The Deathroller has several portholes for the Dwarf inside to see out off.  I also imagine this as the hatch he used to get inside it.  As such I left the step on the mianture to show how he could get in and out.

The Deathroller fits in nicely with the rest of my team.  I think the scale works really well with  and it gives me a unique centre piece to my squad. 

The Deathroller on the (old) pitch. 

Squish that Saurus!!!

Now the Deathroller is finished I can work on finishing some of my other projects, specifically Grak and Crumbleberry.  I also need to decide what to do with the rest of my Gunship. 





No comments:

Post a Comment