My Blog List

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Da Mek's Workshop - Converted Helbrute


I've finally got round to constructing the third Helbrute to complete my deep striking detachment of them which I've nicknamed the Three Hel-Megos. 

For the third member I decided to do a conversion, using parts left of from the Helbrute kit, a Venerable Dreadnought and some bits from my bitz box.  Here is the finished result.

The Helbrute has been equipped with close combat weapons, to represent that at some point in his life the Space Marine encased within was once part of an assault squad.  This give the Hel-Megos a representative from Tactical, Devastator and Assault detachments.

Green stuff was needed to fill the holes between the arms and the torso.

Bullet holes have been added.

Now to paint him.  I'm tempted to give him a Death Guards colour scheme as I think this would look cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment