My Blog List

Tuesday 27 May 2014

what's on my painting table - Chaos Space Marine addtions, tanks and more Imperial Fists



A couple of small painting projects have now been finished since I last posted and I've been very happy with the results.  First up was the addition of a new Death Guard Plague Marine to my squad.  The new addition being the MK2 Power Armoured marine carrying a flamer. It took me about a day to finish him.

My Death Guard Plague Marines got an additional member in the form of the MK2 Power Armoured marine with flamer.

I also finished another member of my Imperial Fists command squad.  This MK1 Power Armoured marine.  I'm really happy with the finished look of this miniature.

MK1 Power Armour



Here are some pictures of my Chaos Vindicator.  I'd actually finished a while back but never got round to posting any photos of it.







I'm currently working on some more of my Imperial Fists at the moment including my 9th company Captain.  I also have my second Ork Stompa to finish at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment