My Blog List

Sunday 30 March 2014

What's on my Painting Table - Ork Nobz and Helbrute

This week I've been working on some new painting projects (Whilst also painting my bay window).  they're still a way off completion but here's the current progress.  The Helbrute is the new kit that was released a few weeks back.  I wanted to upgrade the weapons on the one currently in my Chaos Space Marine army so I had to get a  new miniature.

 
The undercoat is applied. 



At this stage I've started to apply the basecoats to the miniatures.  The yellow on the Ork Nobz two handed axes is meant to represent that they were once used for an industrial purpose before the Ork Meks tinkered with them for combat. 


 
I just have the metallic paints to add to the Nobz,  The Helbrute is being painted in Red Corsairs colours so plenty of Red and Black.  However I decided to paint the helmet blue to show that, at some point in its past, the Space Marine pilot use to be a member of a Devastator Squad. 
 
 
I'm hoping to get these miniatures finished in the next few weeks so I'll post some more photos once they are done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment