My Blog List

Sunday 23 March 2014

Death Guard Reinforcements!

My Chaos Space Marines are getting some extra support in the form of a unite of Death Guard plague Marines. 

I'm going to be using this unit for my larger games (so anything over 1,500 points).  I managed to make the unit fairly cheaply as well, by getting 5 second edition plastic Death Guard miniatures from eBay for less than £1 each.  The champion  I already had, and was being used as a bounty hunter in Necromunda.  I decided to strip the miniature and give it some new weapon choices, which requited some minor converting. 

My next job is to get them painted.  As you'll see I've got as far as undercoating them, but I have a growing list of miniatures to get painted so I'm not sure when I'll start on this unit.

Death Guard lined up ready for their undercoat

A closer look at the champion.  I've given him the classic Death Guard weapon options of a Plasma pistol and Powerfist

No comments:

Post a Comment