My Blog List

Thursday 13 March 2014

What's on my painting table - More Orks



It's a bit of a brief Painting Table this time but I thought I'd share some of my recent painting projects with you as I've managed to find some time between work to get some miniatures finished whilst laying the ground works for others.

To kick off here's a quick snap of my completed Big Mek.  I used several new techniques on this miniature, such as the rust on the Axe and the blue glaze on the Force Field Generator (To hopefully show that it has energy flowing through it).  I'm really happy with the end result, especially as my orks are definitely starting to look less cartoony and more warrior like.


The finished Big Mek

As well as miniatures I've also been working on basing some new scenery that I recently acquired from eBay...

A base coat of Mechanicus Grey has been added to the sand that I glued onto the plasti-card base


Whilts work on my second Stompa has also begun...



...and the Ork Trukk is starting to get its new paint job.


So as you can see I've got plenty to be working on over the next week or so.  My priority will be the Trukk and I'll post some photos of the finished vehicle once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment