My Blog List

Sunday 2 March 2014

Chaos Bikers

Here's some photos of another of my recently completed Chaos Space Marine units, my bikers.  I recently expanded the unit from 4 to 5 bikers (adding an extra melta gun into the mix). 

I wanted to show that the unit had fairly recently left the Imperium to join the path of Chaos under the command of Huron Blackheart, so I painted in some subtle details to show their link to their Imperial past.  For example the helmets of the bikers have been painted yellow to represent that they came from and assault detachment. 

I decided to mark the Champions bike out from the rest of the pack, so added more black into the colour scheme. 

Using the new citadel technical paint I added mud to the tyres to give a sense of movement to the bikes. 

The finished unit.

The Champion leads his unit into battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment