My Blog List

Tuesday 7 October 2014

What's on my Painting Table - Typhus



I've been working on expanding my Chaos Space Marine force and so recently decided to get the Typhus miniature as a second HQ choice.  My end game is to have half my force as Death Guard and the other half as Red Corsairs (With a unit of Thousand Sons thrown in).

Eventually my Chaos Cultists will be replaced with Plague Zombies and one of my two Space Marine Squads will be Death Guard.  I decided to do this because I really like the Death Guard paint scheme and have already started to paint some of my new Chaos units in that scheme.  I also got into the history of the Death Guard through reading the Horus Heresy novels so really wanted to start playing them. 

Anyway here's the finished Typhus model. Enjoy :)

Typhus at the mid way point

The finished result



No comments:

Post a Comment