My Blog List

Sunday 12 October 2014

What's on my painting table - Orks Nob and Death Guard Champion



I've managed to get another few miniatures finished over the weekend (as well as start on a few new projects).  first up is this slightly converted Ork Nob with Waaagh Banner.  I've been needing a miniature to represent a Nob with Waaagh Banner for a while now so finally got round to converting myself one using the plastic Ork Nobz set and some items from my bits box.  Here's the end result.

The banner is made from several back poles as well as a bit of spru.  I had to pin the banner pole to make it stay together and to give it some added strength. 

I decided to go for a simple paint job on this miniature.  His war gear is also deliberately very limited

Next up is this Chaos Space Marine Chosen miniature from the Dark Vengeance boxset.  I'm going to hopefully be using him as a Champion for my yet to be assembled Death Guard squad (Which will be replacing one of my Red Corsair squads in my Chaos Space Marine force).

Although not a Plague Marine this Death Guard Champion has been mutated heavily by the warp. 

I used the Nurgles Rot technical paint in between the ribs on the armour. 

I also rusted up the backpack.
Future projects

Now that these two miniatures are finished I've started painting my new Striking Scorpions squad that will be part of my new Eldar Kill Team.  I've also been working on two Grot Assistants that are part of the Mek Gun kit.  I've even started painting my Stormtallon MK2 flyer. 

Sneak peek of my Striking Scorpions squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment