My Blog List

Friday 17 October 2014

Tales from the touchline - The Road to Exebowl



Tomorrow I'll be entering my Necromantic Team, the Al 'A' Merry-Kan Death Stars into Exebowl, Exeter's first NAF approved Blood Bowl tournament.

I was a bit of a late entry into the tournament having only signed up to it on Monday morning (and taking the last slot) so I had  a bit of a panic that evening to get my team together and do some last minute paint jobs on the miniatures to make sure that they were correctly numbered and their skills were displayed.

This is the first Blood Bowl tournament I have entered so I am slightly nervous but also excited.  Luckily it's being held  at my local gaming club, so I don't have too far to go, and I'll know some people there. 

Some of my team.


I have to admit I have no battle plan for the tournament.  I'm just going to play each game as a bit of fun and see what happens, which is pretty much my philosophy for all the games I play,  but you never know I could end up getting the Spoon!

I'm not sure if there will be any other necromantic teams.  I know there are no "Stunties" entered and there will at least be some Elves to face (I hate Elves!).

Anyway I'll let you know how the tournament went, and how I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment