My Blog List

Sunday 10 August 2014

What;s on my Painting Table - Whirlwind update!



Here's a quick update on the progress of my work on painting up the MK1(or 2nd edition) Whirlwind that I recently acquired. I'm happy to say it is now finished.

All the paint work is finished, just waiting for the coat of 'Ardcoat' to dry so I can apply the transfers.  

Basecoats and washes applied to the turret. 

This Whirlwind belongs to part of the 9th Legion. With it's Captain being the Master of Relics it makes sense that they'd have a few "old" tanks making up part of the legion.   

The completed turret.  I have to admit it was hard to clean all the original paint off the miniature so it does look a bit thicker than it should.

The completed tank. 

A side view.

And here it is in my display cabinet with the rest of my Imperial Fists

 

No comments:

Post a Comment