My Blog List

Tuesday 19 August 2014

What's on my Painting Table - Ratskin Scout & Grot Oiler

 
 
 
 
 
It's been another slow week painting wise but I have managed to finish some of my on going projects (including one that has been sitting on my painting table for about 6 months now!).
 
 
First off, here are the finished 3 old school Ork StormBoyz I'd been working on.  I'm really happy with how they turned out.

I also decided that it was about time I finished my Ratskin Scout!  I also wanted to get the last of my 2nd edition Ork Grots finished, 

As I'm slowly working through my Imperial Fists I decided to make a start on two more of my Devastator marines.

Here's the finished Ratskin.  He looks even better in real life (This photo doesn't do him justice).  I've added weathering and rust effects to his shotgun, and decided to do a  snow base as I figured he lives outside of the underhive and uses the air cooling ducts to go to and from the underhive to the wastelands. 

And here's the finished Grot Assistant with Squig Oilers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment