My Blog List

Friday 29 December 2017

What's on my painting table? - Roboute Guilliman


Over the Christmas break I managed to finish another miniature in my collection, this one being Roboute Guilliman.

I decided to paint him in gold armour, as in my 40k narrative I feel that Roboute is starting to show signs of delusions of grandeur since his return.  I picture him starting to mimic his father, The Emperor both in appearance and manor having helped in the creation of the Primaris Marines and being the Lord Commander of the Imperium. 


For my Blood Angels he is seen as their saviour, after he helped them defend Baal, however some of the captains are starting to suspect Roboute Guilliman and the Primaris.  

I’m fairly happy with how this miniature turned out though it’s not my best work and I’m not too keen on how the gold armour turned out.  Game wise he’ll be used as any allie for my Blood Angels, especially in large games. 





No comments:

Post a Comment