My Blog List

Sunday 3 December 2017

What's on my painting table - more Shadespire

It was payday this week so I decided to pop into my local Games Workshop during my lunch break and buy the Orruks Warband and dice (mainly to help me build a better Stormcast deck, but also because I like Orks!).


I wanted to get this warband painted up sap, and as I had a free weekend I thought that would be the perfect time to work on them, so here are the end results. 

This orruck's pose reminds me of the plastic Orks you use to get in Space Crusade 

Waaaagh! 

No Orruk leader would be seen dead without blood on his weapons! 


I decided to dirty up the armour of my Orruks to show that they'd been in Shadespire for a while and as such had been in several skirmishes.  

I decided to paint my warband a lot darker than the yellow scheme GW went with.  Mainly to fit the darkness of Shadespire and make the Orruks look like much more of a threat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment