My Blog List

Saturday 10 February 2018

What's on my painting table? Imperial Assault



It’s been a long whilst since I’ve updated anything on here but that’s not to mean that I haven’t been busy with hobby stuff. What this does mean though is that I’ve been busy with lots of other things, whether that be work, helping out in the shop or playing lots of games, so I haven’t had much time to sit down and get some painting done. 

However I did manage to get a few miniatures painted, including these Imperial Assault figures (I also found time to finish another 3 Death Guard!)

I’m hoping I’ll get some more painting done soon and will share my finished results with you but in the meantime I hope you enjoy these pictures.  Until next time, Keep Calm and Re-Roll!

The finished batch!

Two Royal Guard.  I used 'Ard Coat" on the armor to give it a glossier finish to match how they look in the films.


Chopper! (Complete with wear and damage)

Rear view.  

An Imperial Probe Droid (I have one more of these to finish painting)


No comments:

Post a Comment