My Blog List

Sunday 8 January 2017

What's on my painting table? - Retributors




My quest to get my new Stormcast army for Age of Sigma painted has progressed with my unit of Retributors now finished.  I decided to create my own colour scheme for them and, as a little bit of a homage to C-3PO in the Force Awakens, I decided to give each one a red leg.  I hadn’t realised that I actually had two Retributor-Prime’s so I think at some point in the future I will try and get another two standard Retributors and create two units with the miniatures I’ve got.  

The completed unit

Two Retributors.  I think the red and yellow paint scheme works well against their gold armour. 

Two Retributor-Primes. 

Now this unit has been completed I’ve started to paint up my Liberators.  I’ve decided to stick with my homage theme and paint the unit up as if they were the Power Rangers, so each one will have a different primary colour on their armour, with the Green Ranger being the Liberator-Prime.  I just need to get one more Liberator miniature to paint up as the Pink Ranger!  (I also need to get some pink paint as the pot I got turned out to be a dry brush paint).  It Looks like I maybe hitting eBay soon to get those extra miniatures I need!  Any way here’s a sneak peek of them so far…

It's Morphin Time!  My Power Ranger inspired Liberators (minus the pink one, who I still need to get!)







No comments:

Post a Comment