My Blog List

Sunday 1 February 2015

What's on my Painting Table - Second Eldar Jetbike with Shuriken Cannon



Here's some photos of the second Eldar Jetbike conversion I've been working on.  As you'll see it's slightly different to the first Jetbike with Shuriken Cannon which I converted as it follows a style similar to the GW kit.  This is deliberate as my Eldar are meant to be planet dwellers and as such each have slightly developed their own unique style in the maintaince and design of their technology.


 
A good view of the Shuriken Cannon

I left the Shuriken Catapult on this side as I wanted to show that my non-Craftworld Eldar had literally just converted one of their jetbikes to have a cannon on it due to requirements and demand.  As such the engineers who built it hadn't bothered to remove the second catapult, possible due to time constraints, so they opted to just leave it on but disarm it. 

Front view.  Again I slightly changed my colour scheme for the pilot and gave him a crimson helmet.  I think I''' stick to this pattern for the rest of my guardians.   


Here's a sneak peek at the converted Warlock/Farseer on a Jetbike.  As you can see it's in the very early stages of painting.  He'll be used in my Combat Patrol games.  I'll be posting an article on how I made him soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment