My Blog List

Friday 16 January 2015

Da Mek's Workshop - Eldar Jetbike conversions



I've been working on some Eldar Jetbike conversions for my Kill Team and Combat Patrol lists.  In particular I've been converting two Jetbikes to have Shuriken Cannons mounted on them.  Here are my end results.


I opted for a middle mounted Shuriken Cannon on this Jetbike as well as a female pilot. 

And here's the end result (Minus some green stuff to fill in the gaps)

My second Jetbike was less of a conversion challenge.  This time I opted for a side mounted Shuriken Cannon. 

Front view

Front view.
I just need to finish the bikes with some green stuff to fill in the odd gap and after that they'll b ready to paint.  My next task after that is to convert a Jetbike to have a Warlock riding on it.  I'm thinking of using the plastic Farseer kit for this (as well as a lot of Green Stuff!!).  Anyway let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment