My Blog List

Monday 5 May 2014

What's on my painting table - Imperial Fists Command Squad


This week I've been working on some more of my Imperial Fist miniatures, specifically some of my Command Squad.  I also picked up some miniatures from Legionary 2014 and have been painting some of them up as well.  Here are the results.


IMPERIAL FISTS COMMAND SQUAD


The three miniatures from my Command Squad that I've been working on (Yes that is an original plastic Rogue Trader Space Marine!)

As I've mentioned in some of my previous posts I often use the Paint Splatter section in White Dwarf to help me with the colour schemes for various miniatures. 

The Squad with added battle damage.

At this stage most of the wash and layers had have been added.  I just need to add some Dorn Yellow, a Citadel Edge Paint, to them.


 
A close up of the Rogue Trader marine. 

OTHER PROJECTS

As well as my marines I've also been working on some Grot Assistants.

This is the finished result (minus the base)


I also have these two miniatures to paint....

...which the base coating has already begun on.

No comments:

Post a Comment