My Blog List

Thursday 13 April 2017

What's on my Painting Table - MK3 Death Guard



As Easter approaches I have had the opportunity to take the week off to get some hobby stuff done.  The first of my projects (I have a few on the go) to get completed was this squad of MK3 Space Marines which I am using in my 40K Death Guard army (These will be used as a Chaos Space Marine squad) and can also be used in a 30K Death Guard Army (Which I currently don’t play but am seriously considering starting!).  Anyway here are the finished results…


My new unit of Death Guard ready to hit a 40K or 30K battlefield!

I've gone for a very plasma heavy unit as, why the hell not :)

With the release of the relatively new Traitor Legions codex I can now build a themed Chaos Space Marine army that comes with its own set of special rules.  For me this will be a Death Guard army that grants all my chaos Space Marine units with Veterans of the Long War, The Mark of Nurgle, Feel no Pain and Fearless! I also get some bonuses for taking certain formations, so now I have to work out what I have and whether they into the formations.   

In the meanwhile, the next project me to finish painting are the five Raptors I’ve started, oh and I also have a Nurgle Deamon Prince to assemble and I’ve got my eye on buying some Tartarous Terminators and a Contemptor Dreadnought.



No comments:

Post a Comment