My Blog List

Friday 9 December 2016

What's on my Painting Table - 5th Company Blood Angel Captain



Another day and another miniature finished.  This time it’s my second Blood Angels Captain in Terminator armour.  This is a conversion from the Captain Karlaen figure which came in the star collecting Blood angels set.  As I already have a Captain Karlaen miniature I decided to convert this one to be the captain of my 5th company.   When converting him up I decided to use the cover art of Fantasy Flights Relic Game as inspiration.  Here’s a picture of the cover art for those of you who are not familiar with it.  



Now for obvious reasons I was not going to paint my captain in ultramarine colours but as you can see my finished miniature does bare a slight resemblance to the dude on the relic box…


 
5th Company captain ready for action.

The rear view

A better look at the lightning claw

No comments:

Post a Comment