My Blog List

Sunday 18 September 2016

Da Mek's workshop - Chaos Space Marines and Blood Angels Kill Team


I recently purchased a copy of the new Kill Team game (mainly to get a physical copy of the new Kill Team rules) which comes with a Space Marine Tactical Squad and some Tau.  I decided to use the Tactical Squad to create a 5 man squad to use in one of my Blood Angels Kill Team lists (They’re going to be teamed up with 5 Space Marines on Bikes).  I really wanted to show that this squad was an elite unit that were regularly deployed in Kill Team missions.  As such I decided to convert them a little to give them so extra equipment and war gear.  Here are the results. 

My 5 man Tatical Squad Kill Team!

Once I get some more red spray I’ll be painting these guys up.  


I also decided to use some of the remaining miniatures to make some new troops for my Death Guard/Plague Marine themed Chaos Space Marine army.  I needed to have another special weapon marine and, seeing as I wasn’t going to use him with my Blood Angels I thought it would be a good idea to convert the missile launcher marine so I could start get a unit of Havocs together (As GW seem to not want to release these in plastic!).  A new Havoc squad would need a new Champion to command them so I also converted him up using parts from my bits box. 

The start of a new Havoc Squad. 

Rear view

Special Weapon Chaos Space Marine


No comments:

Post a Comment