My Blog List

Thursday 24 December 2015

What's on my painting table? - Death Guard Predator


It's christmas break! which means I've had lots of time to get some minatures painted.  Recently I have been working on my new Chaos Space Marine minatures which has included a new Predator Tank and a Death Guard marine with plasma gun.  Next i have some Raptors to paint and some Blood Angels!

My latest recuit.  A Death Guard with Plasma gun

My finished tank.  Complete with weathering and rust.

Side view.  I've decided to arm my predator with lascannons and a Havoc launcher
I decided to reverse the rear ramp as I really like the mesh and it gave me the oppertunity to rust it up.   I also added rust effects to the tracks.

I really wanted to show that this tank hadn't really been well maintained and was in a state of decay (Which is typical of Nurgle).  I decided to add some signs of wear and tear to the exausts to show that the engines were often overheating and as such were burning the exausts.   
The tank before I added the rust effect (and painted the front windows).  The hull shows plenty of scratches in the paintwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment