My Blog List

Friday 10 July 2015

What's on my Painting Table - Nurgle Cultists



I've been meaning to post these photos on here for a while now but I've had all sorts of trouble with my computer and Internet Explorer not letting me upload photos. 

Anyway here are the completed Chaos Cultists that I have been working on. So far I've completed nine miniatures for the unit (Which will be 20 in total) and I am working on another three (see below). 

A selection of my new Nurgle cultists.

A closer look at The Humongous, The Cult Champion who leads my unit.  I used some of the GW technical paints such as Nurgles Rot and Blood for the Blood God. 

Three of the cultists.  Two of which have been given some small conversions. 

A close up of another three.  I used various parts from my Bitz Box to try and make the cultists look a bit more individual.
Here are another three that I am currently working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment