My Blog List

Friday 27 March 2015

What's on my painting table? - Warp Spiders and War Walker



I managed to finish painting the final two units for my Eldar Combat Patrol last weekend but have only now got around to taking any images of them.  so with no more delays.... here they are!


My War Walker strides over some Eldar ruins and piles of coal on a snow covered terrain. 

Rear view. 

My Warp Spiders unit.  When deciding the colour scheme for them I took inspiration from a certain spider themed super hero, so there is a subtle amount of blue and red in there. 

A closer view of two of the Warp Spiders.

I decided to paint the canopy green on my War Walker.  I used 'Ard Coat to make the wash appear clearer.  It seemed to do the job.

Another side view. 
The Exarch takes centre stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment