My Blog List

Saturday 5 July 2014

UPDATED What's on my Painting Table - Orks, Orks and more Orks!


With the recent release of the new Ork Codex I've had to do some re-jigging of my Ork army.  As such I've been adding (and in some cases dropping) miniatures to my existing collection in order to make it "Codex legel".

In turn this has meant that I now have a few Ork painting projects to complete.  Top priority to get finished are my 4 new Loota's which will bring the unit up to 12 (The Mek is going to move and join my new Mek guns).


One of the Lootas and a boy with Rokkit Launcha. 

Stormboyz on the rise.



As you can see I'm still in the base coating phase but 'm hoping to get a lot more done tomorrow. 

UPDATE

I've now finished the Lootas and Boy with Rokkit Launcha.  Here are the end results.

Ork Boy with Rokkit Launcha,  I decided to pose him like an 80's action hero so has a bit of a Rambo vibe to him (He even has a bow on his back)

Three of the Four Lootas

Some small progress was made on the Stormboyz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment