My Blog List

Sunday 23 February 2014

New Blog



I've had to create this new Keep Calm and Re-Roll blog space as, after several failed attempts, I couldn't access my original blog site after my old laptop died on me and I'd forgotten my original log in details (there's a lesson in there kids to always write down your passwords and don't solely rely on the computer to remember these details for you) . 

Anyway this new blog site will feature all the same content as my previous blog such as "What's on my painting table", "Mek's workshop", general articles and of course plenty of pictures, but it also gives me a chance to re-design and re-format the blog.  Anyway there should be loads of new content coming up in the next week or so as I've been very busy painting, converting and gaming.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment