My Blog List

Saturday 5 March 2016

What's on my Painting Table - Lots of Blood Angels and some Orks


It's been a while since I did an update but that doesn't meant that I've not been busy ;)

Aside from completeing in eXe-Wing 3 I'm currently taking part in the 2016 Rygas Blood Bowl Cup and I've got two 40K events coming up in the next few months, the first a 40K tournament taking place in April, which I'll be entering my Ork army into.  As such I had to finish painting the remaining Stormboyz that I have as I'm using them in my army list and you get bonus points for having a fully based and painted army.

The second 40k event, which will be in May is a Crusade of Fire campagin taking place over a weekend.  fo this i'll be using my brand new Blood Angels army (Yes I've gone full circle and come back to the very first army that got me into 40K).  This has meant I've had (and stil have got) a lot of paintiong to get done.  Here are my results so far...

My 5 remaining Stormboyz, now finished!
Work has begun on painting the first (of two) Tatical Squads for my Blood Angels army

A closer look...
The pilot of my Stormraven.  I used some Blood Angel upgrade parts such as the shouklder pad and head.

The Stromraven on the painting table

This finished flyer on it's base. 
Side view

Close up of the finished cockpit


No comments:

Post a Comment