My Blog List

Tuesday 9 December 2014

What's on my Painting Table - Death Guard



Here are some pictures of my recently finished Death Guard squad which replaces one of my Red Corsairs units in my chaos Space Marine army.

The unit is based around the new Space Marine Tactical Squad set but with some small conversions, modifications and additions from my bits box (and some generous gamers) to make them look more Chaos. 

I'm really happy with how they've turned out and can't wait to use them in a game. 

2 traditional Death Guard torsos and a third with  a rocket launcher which I converted to give it a more demonic look.     

Some more troops with mixed armour types.

The Death Guard in the centre has a rusty and corroded bionic head. 

Now I've finished this unit I can start on my Terminator Squad which will act as a body guard unit for Typhus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment