My Blog List

Tuesday 16 September 2014

New Images of the Ork Tumbler!

I decided to re-photograph my converted Ork buggy which I've nicknamed the Tumbler (Yes after the one from the Dark Knight movies!).  I think these new photos better show it off. 

The Ork driver can multi task as he can drive and throw a Stikk Bomb at the same time!

The gunner takes aim with his Big Shoota.

The rear view gives the best hint as to why I've nicknamed this buggy The Tumbler

Front view.
NB: At some point in the future I'm going to get round to converting another buggy so that I have a unit of 3 to field.  As GW decided not to do a new kit as part of the recent Ork release I'm tempted to use a landspeeder as the basis again, but if anyone has any other suggestions comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment