My Blog List

Saturday 21 July 2018

The new light box has arrived!


After talking about it for months now I finally got around to ordering a light box from the internet and, just the other day it arrived in the post! 

As promised I got to work photographing some of my recently finished miniatures and here are the results…

Slambo, Champion of Chaos

The Farstriders (Who turned out to be terrible in Shadespire!) 

My newest Imperial Knight.  I may add some more highlighting to it at some point. 

Imperial Space Marine 2016.  I did actually paint this back in 2016 but have rephotographed him for the blog. 

Another view of him. 

Ahriman 


My AT-DP for Imperial Assault.  I painted this miniature by using several Drybrushed layers.  I think the end result looks really good.   


Now I have my new light box I plan to make good use of it, so expect plenty of new pictures soon.  In other new I’ve also recorded my first test podcast.  I just need to play around with the editing (Trying to cut it, add music etc) so it’s a bit of a learning curve.   I’m hoping to get it posted on Soundcloud imminently, so watch this space for more details.  



No comments:

Post a Comment